[netCDF #OIW-672397]: NF90_INQ_VARID obsoleted?

Hi Sander,

> I was looking throught the F90 netcdf interface and found that the page
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-f90/Variables.html#Variables
>
> does not have an entry for NF90_INQ_VARID. Does that mean that this function
> is obsoleted?

No, but it had been inadvertently dropped from the F90 documentation.
The omission is corrected in the version 4.1 documentation, available
here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs_snapshot/netcdf-f90.html#NF90_005fINQ_005fVARID

Thanks for reporting on the problem.  The 4.1 release will be made
available very soon.

--Russ

Ticket ID: OIW-672397
Department: Support netCDF