[netCDF #RSV-429054]: Operating limits about netcd

Li Tao,

> OK,Thanks‘very much for your opinions.I think cdf-5 may be the answer!

Good, but please be aware that parallel-netcdf CDF-5 format is new and not
supported by Unidata netCDF software at this point, because it requires a
64-bit platform.  So users with 32-bit platforms will not be able to read data
in this format, as far as I understand.  That's OK if you only intend for this
data
to be accessed on 64-bit platforms and don't need any of the other software
that depends on Unidata netCDF software ...

--Russ

Ticket ID: RSV-429054
Department: Support netCDF