[netCDF #ELQ-908972]: Netcdf issue

> Sorry,
>
> In the last mail, I tell some .xcf
>
> I would tell .cxf
>
> how I must proceed to do it, to transform .cfx to .nc
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Jose

A quick google tells me:

Common Exchange Format (CXF). CXF is an interface definition schema that
describes how to interact with XML data within General Interface. By using CXF,
General Interface is able to connect to disparate systems and services without
being tied to a specific exchange format.

I have never heard of this before. Is it for controlling electronic devices?

To write netCDF files you may need to write software. NetCDF APIs are available
in C, Fortran, C++, and Java. For more information about programming netCDF,
see the netCDF web site:
www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf

Ed

Ticket ID: ELQ-908972