[netCDF #WEX-445318]: Looking for a tool to combine nc files

Hi Venkat,

> I web searched and found out that ncecat.exe file is used to join many
> .nc files.  But I am not able to find this file in your website. Can
> you please provide me the right link to access this file.

The ncecat utility is part of the NCO package, which is developed and
maintained by Charlie Zender and his colleagues fro a sourceforge site:

  http://nco.sourceforge.net/

I don't see any prebuilt binary distributions for Windows there, but it
may be possible to build from source pretty easily with a package such
as Cygwin.

I hope this helps ...

--Russ

Ticket ID: WEX-445318