[netCDF #WTM-237180]: Re: [netcdfgroup] please try out the netcdf daily snapshot for opendap, hdf4-reading, hdf5-reading, szip compression, etc.

Hi Orion,

> I'm still carrying the attached patches.

> netcdf-4.1-beta2-hdf.patch (644.00 Bytes)
> netcdf-4.1-beta2-pkgconfig.patch (372.00 Bytes)

We've now applied the netcdf-4.1-beta2-pkgconfig.patch and we think
the other patch is irrelevant because of a different fix for the
problem.  So when you get the next daily snapshot, we'd be interested
if you agree that these problems are now fixed.

Thanks!

--Russ

Ticket ID: WTM-237180
Department: Support netCDF