To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 11:34 AM
Subject: [netCDF #CWC-229497]: help with netcdf 3.4

Chris-
Ok, the problem is that our code is using iostream.h
and your compiler is a later version of c++.
You might be able to fix it by going into
the cxx directory and replacing all instances of
#include <iostream.h> by #include <iostream>.
But I have to ask, why are you using netcdf-3.4 rather than,
say, netcdf-4.0.1?

Ticket ID: CWC-229497
Department: Support netCDF

Ticket ID: CWC-229497