[netCDF #CNJ-934792]: Possible bug in netCDF C-API

Hi Lynton,

> I sent this message on Sunday, but don't recollect getting reply. I
> reckon I need some advice from you as to how you want to prepare the C++
> API for incorporation (hopefully!) in the netcdf release.

I've just gotten Internet access again after a few days in Copenhagen without
it, and
I'm trying to catch up with support email.  If you could make a compressed or
gzipped
tar file or a zip file available with your cxx4 directory, we would try to
incorporate it
into our distribution.  We might have questions for you after that, but for now
that would
be great!

Thanks and regards,

--Russ