[netCDF #CNJ-934792]: Possible bug in netCDF C-API

Lynton,

I've forwarded your question about dods.m4 to our OPeNDAP developer, but
I verified that dods.m4 is missing from the snapshot distribution but
present in our currecnt CVS checkout from the repository.

As for the ncdump error, I can't duplicate the problem.  When I run ncdump -h
on the file you attached, it completes without error, with the output I've
attached.

By the way, I'll be unavailable for the next two weeks, as I'm traveling to a
meeting in Hamburg and then Copenhagen.  I may be reading my email
intermittently ...

--Russ

Ticket ID: CNJ-934792
Department: Support netCDF