[netCDF #TUG-342836]: (No Subject)

Hi Andrew,

> Hi, I'm hoping to recover data from some netcdf3 files that weren't
> closed properly. This entry in the FAQ should have the information I
> need but the link to the "archived message" isn't taking me anywhere
> useful:
>
> Can I recover data from a netCDF file that was not closed properly?
>
> All google searches seem to take me back to the same point. Please can
> you point me to the correct location of this information.

We can't find the referenced message either, but I've updated the FAQ entry
to contain the information that should have been in that response:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/faq.html#recover

Please let us know if this is not sufficient.

--Russ

Ticket ID: TUG-342836
Department: Support netCDF