[netCDF #MXG-922814]: HDF Explorer

Hi Pedro,

> I noticed that your page
>
> Software for Manipulating or Displaying NetCDF Data
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/software.html
>
> does not include HDF Explorer (it reads netCDF 3 files )
>
> HDF Explorer is available at
>
> http://www.space-research.org/

Thanks for bringing this omission to our attention.  I drafted a short entry
based on the description
on the web site and included it in the netCDF web page you referenced.  Please
let me know if
you have any changes or additions.  I used the URL of the software rather than
the organization, but
let me know if you would rather have the URL link to the organization site
instead.

I put HDF Explorer in the "Freely Available software" list, because its
available for free download.
This will be a very useful resource for Windows users who want a quick and easy
way to look at
netCDF data and HDF data.

Thanks for contributing this software to the community!

--Russ

Ticket ID: MXG-922814
Department: Support netCDF