[netCDF #YTM-526362]: netCDF library

Hi,

> Thank you very well for the informations which you send me.
> Please i would like to ask you about the compiler name (FC) and complier
> flags FFLAGS for Machine type : i386-redhat-linux-gnu
> what i should put in FC and FFLAGS if i have f95 and gcc.

There are at least two different Fortran compilers named "f95" for Linux that
come from Lahey and NAG.
You may be able to build with either one just using FC=f95 and not setting
FFLAGS, but if that doesn't work,
just send us the information requested here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Reporting-Problems.html

or look at this document:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Usual-Problems.html

Thanks.