[netCDF #MDR-335277]: NetCDF and HDF5 problem

Hi Mer,

> Finally I tested the netcdf and I have found 68 errors, so I decided
> uninstall it and Install it again.
>
> How I can uninstall it? with the comand: make uninstall and make clear??

If you still have the original source directory from which you
installed and you have not run "make distclean" yet, then simply
running "make uninstall" will uninstall everything that was installed.
If you ran "make install" as root, then you will also have to run
"make uninstall" as root.  If you ran "make distclean" and still wish
to uninstall, you will first have to run "make configure" with the
same arguments you used before installing, then "make uninstall" should
work.

It's usually not necessary to run "make uninstall" to redo an
installation with changes to the compiler flags or options to
configure.  You can just run "make distclean", then set environment
variables the way you want and run the configure script with
appropriate options, then run "make check" and "make install".

If you still have problems building and installing, just send the
information requested here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Reporting-Problems.html

and we will try to help.

--Russ