[netCDF #BGG-137311]: Do you have sample code to test netcdf 4 (parallel IO)?

> Hello,
>
> I have access to the nf_test directory now (I didn't build netcdf4 on
> this system). I have copied the entire nf_test directory into my own
> directory.
>
> I'm having trouble building the executable(s). Can you provide
> instructions on building the nf_test programs in my own directory?

Well that depends on where you have everything installed. But directions can be
found here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Using.html#Using

It's a one-file program, so just compile it with mpif90 (or your local variant)
and link to the netCDF, HDF5, zlib, and (possibly) the math library. You need
to provide a -I option to find the netCDF header files, -L options to find the
libraries, and -l options to specify the libraries.

Please let me know if this doesn't help.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: BGG-137311
Department: Support netCDF