[netCDF #FUV-117847]: help

> Dear sir
>
> I do not how solve the C++ conpler? Can you give me the help?
>

> The accessory is my config.log file. These no items how to solve?
>

> with regards
>
> Liu

Howdy Liu!

There is nothing obviously wrong with your config.log file.

Is the netCDF build breaking for you when building or testing the C++ API?

If you don't want C++ you can use the --disable-cxx option to the configure
script. This will turn off the C++ build.

If you do want C++, and can't get it to build, please send the complete output
of configure and make test, as well as the config.log file.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: FUV-117847
Department: Support netCDF