[netCDF #EZF-789450]: netCDF-4 for Windows XP pro64/VS2005/Intel

> I'm in the process of converting a bunch of Matlab code to Fortran part of
> which requires the use of NetCDF functions.  I'm running Windows XP pro64
> and using Intel Fortran 11 / Visual Studio 2005 to do the Fortran coding.
>

> After reading the installation documentation for NetCDF, I downloaded the
> "netcdf-3.6.1-win32" package and put all of the files into the
> c:\windows\system32 directory.  I then tried to build "simple_xy_wr.f" and
> got the following message:

Try getting the windows DLLs for 4.0.1. See here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows_netcdf4

You can also build them yourself with the win32/NET/netcdf.sln solution file
provided with the 4.0.1 release.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: EZF-789450