[netCDF #XXW-396304]: Vectorization patch for NEC SX

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/patches/nec_sx_vector_ncx-361-patch

> which is available via the page
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/patches/nec-sx-361-patches.html
>
> with netCDF-3.6.2 for some time.  When I asked Stephen Leak (NEC), who
> is the author of this patch, about its status, he confirmed that it was
> still current.
>
> Is it possible to include this vectorization patch so that one does not
> need to manually apply it each time?  That would be great.
>
> Thanks,
> Harald
>
> --
> Harald Anlauf
> Deutscher Wetterdienst (DWD)           | Phone:  +49 69 8062 4941
> FE12 / Datenassimilation               | Fax:    +49 69 8062 4954
> 63067 Offenbach                        | e-Mail: address@hidden

Howdy Harald!

Stand by while we take a look at that. I have brought this to the attention of
the custodian of that code. We'll get back to you when we have come to some
conclusion.

Thanks!

Ed

Ticket ID: XXW-396304