[netCDF #SKD-481794]: Trying to build netcdf with Absoft 10.1 compiler

Hi Don,

Sorry it has taken us so long to get back to this, but we don't have the
combination of compiler and platform you are using.

I notice that one of our users has recommended this compbination of settings:

 > Has anybody gotten NetCDF to work on an Intel Mac with the Absoft
 > compiler?

 Try setting up your computer thusly:

 FC=/Applications/Absoft10/bin/f90
 CPPFLAGS=-DpgiFortran
 F77=/Applications/Absoft10/bin/f90
 FFLAGS=-YEXT_NAMES=LCS -s -YEXT_SFX=_
 FCFLAGS=-YEXT_NAMES=LCS -s -YEXT_SFX=_
 FCFLAGS_F90=-YEXT_NAMES=LCS -s -YEXT_SFX=_

 -Roy M.

If you haven't already tried tried this, it may help.  I'd be interested
if it works.

Thanks.

--Russ

Ticket ID: SKD-481794