[netCDFJava #FVN-286383]: Bugs in subset method of the GeoGrid class

ok, im trying this again.

the source distribution should now have everything to compile in this way:

BUILD FROM SOURCE
 1. get the source release (ncSrc-@VERSION@.zip)
 2. unzip into working directory
 3. cd /work/cdm
 4. ant compile

please let me know if you see further problems.

> Hi,
>
> Thanks.
>
> I have just downloaded the NcSrc.zip. but it seems that the content is not
quite correct. (directories and files are not fully exactly the same betweens
version 4.0.31 and version 4.0.33, and some files are missing in the NcSrc.zip
4.0.33.

> I get also a "Bad zip header found" when I open the Zip file.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Didier.

corresponding to the Netcdf Java Library 4.0.32 (actually ncSrc-4.0.zip
corresponds to the 4.0.31) ? It's easier to debug with source.

> > Best regards,
> >
> > Didier.

myGeoGridSubset.getCoordinateSystem().getCoordinateAxes();

> > > And I found that for each axis, the axisType property is null while the
'axisType' of the original GeoGrid contains value (Lat, Lon, Time).

> > > In debug mode, I found that in  'GeoGrid(GridDataset dataset, VariableDS
dsvar, GridCoordSys gcs)' the AxisType properties are lost :
> > > this.gcs = gcs;
> > >
> > > gcs parameter contains AxisType properties while this.gcs contains null
AxisType (for each coordinate axes in the 'ccordAxes' member.

https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/Chq0HwdBVMLTndxI!oX7Uo9cpkuWnNqkAMKp!VWoHiccFHI5SyDC2iwTG1v+WjEgmWyUP!8mlTpca1YcpG8Zdg==