[netCDF #YSI-369373]: Problems with 2D-Coords with netCDF4

> Hello Ed,
>

> LFS works at my systems. I know that and i checked that again now - i
> think this is not the problem. In my program, i use the
> -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 switch and i can read all big files...
>
> I think your conjecture is correct: Something in the configure script
> goes wrong. I tryed to find the reason in the config.log but i don't
> know the tests and so it's hard... Sorry, i'm too lazy for that. I
> will send you the config.log and hope you find the reason for the
> problem. ;-)
>
> Thank you very much,
> Christian

Well I don't understand what is going on.

The netCDF configure script is setting _FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 in it's config.h
file, so why are large files failing?

Did you check your ability to create large files in this directory:
/home/cschlamk/netcdftest/?

Sometimes one disk can allow large files and another not allow them.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: YSI-369373
Department: Support netCDF