[netCDF #KTW-159470]: make check problem

> Hello Ed,
> Setting FCFLAGS to -m64 has not worked under MAC OS Leopard as it not taking
> care FCFLAGS_f90 requirement of the make file. I have rechecked this.

Howdy Jagan!

When I set my FCFLAGS to something (like "-v" for example), it is used for the
F90 builds.

Does that not work for you?

There should be no need to explicitly set FCFLAGS_f90.

If your build is working for you now, there is no need to worry about it,
unless you think you have found a bug in the netCDF build process. In which
case I will need to you do a "make distclean" and then rebuild from scratch,
with the settings that you want in FFLAGS and FCFLAGS.

If this doesn't work, send me the complete output of configure and make check,
and the config.log file, and I will try and debug the problem.

Thanks!

Ed

Ticket ID: KTW-159470
Department: Support netCDF