[netCDF #QLD-285503]: Two netCDF v4.0 Questions

> When I included the --enable-ncgen4 option with configure, configure
> responded:
>
> configure: WARNING: Unrecognized options: --enable-ncgen4

Oops, sorry, the ncgen4 alpha is in the daily snapshot rather than the
beta test, so if you're still interested, it can be built using the
--enable-ncgen4 option with this distribution:

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/snapshot/netcdf-4-daily.tar.gz

after reading the warning about tests passed in

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/snapshot/README

--Russ

Ticket ID: QLD-285503
Department: Support netCDF