[netCDF #UQA-442061]: NetCDF4.0 fails under IBM xlc compiler

> Hello,
>
> Thanks for looking into this, it might be coming from hdf5 in the end
> although hdf5 make test passes.
>
> Attached is a bzip2 tar ball (it was easier than copy pasting the
> screens).
>
> The files are:
> cd_configure.log # output from configure command
> cd_make.log # output from make command
> cd_make_err.log # error that went to the screen when running make
> command
> cd_make_test.log # output from make test command
> cd_make_test_err.log # error that went to the screen when runnnig make
> test
>
> If you wish I can email you the output from make test on hdf5

Actually it's rather hard for me to make out what is happening, because you
have split the errors from the output, and I don't know what command is causing
what error.

Could you just try to rerun the whole thing again, save all the output and
error into one file, and just send that file to me?

Also, although it may seem more convenient to tar up the results, that makes it
harder for me, and less useful for our search engines (which can't see into
your tar file.) So please do just send it in the body of the email.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: UQA-442061
Department: Support netCDF