[netCDF #ZGB-547931]: netCDF 4.0 'make check' failed on AIX machine

> > Howdy Guys!
> >
> > I will take a look at your large file error, but my sysadmins have recently
upgraded my PC and everything is still broken from that. ;-)

> > I will get back to you soon after I test this on our AIX system.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Ed
>
> Howdy!
>
> Just a quick update: I have isolated this large file problem to a section of
HDF5 code. Either there is a bug in HDF5, or else I am doing something
dramatically incorrectly. I have sent the test case to the HDF5 team. As soon
as we resolve the issue, I will let you know.

> Thanks,
>
> Ed

Howdy again!

A further update: the HDF5 team have found the problem and it will be corrected
in their next release, HDF5-1.8.2, which should be out in the next few months.

I am going to close this support thread. When HDF5-1.8.2 comes out, we will
make sure this bug has been resolved.

Thanks!

Ed

Ticket ID: ZGB-547931