[netCDF #YTF-576813]: Netcdf 3.6.2 compile problem by Intel compiler

> Hi,
>
> I have to use Netcdf 3.6.2 version to build WRF model. Besides, both must be
> compiled by the same compiler.
> I correctly installed zlib1.2.3 and HDF5 on my Fedora 9 Linux machine. I use
> Intel C++/Fortran compiler v.10.1.018.
>
> ./configure ok, but when I try to compile the follow error occour:
>
> compilation aborted for ncvalues.cpp
>
> I read forum and "tutorial" online but I cannot resolve the problem...
> Where I wrong?
>
> Thank you very much for your support,
>
> Fabio G.
>

> --
> Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: http://www.email.it/f
>
> Sponsor:
> Scopri i games pi scaricati su cellulare! Gioca la tua partita!
> Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=8272&d=20081104

Howdy Fabio!

You must build wrf and netcdf with the same fortran compiler.

You should also get the latest netCDF-4.0 release, the 3.6.2 release is almost
two years old now.

I am going to close this support thread, because I believe we are dealing with
this in another thread as well.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: YTF-576813