[netCDF #SSR-639172]: need help

Oops, here's a correction to the previous advice, where I wrote:

>  If you want to use different compilers for Fortran 77 and Fortran 90, set
the
>  environment  variables FC and F90 to the compilers you want to use.

The F90 environment variable is no longer supported, instead if you want to
use different compilers, set F77 to the Fortran 77 compiler and FC to the
modern
Fortran compiler.  Alternatively, just set FC to a single Fortran compiler that
can
handle F77 and modern Fortran.

--Russ

Ticket ID: SSR-639172