[netCDF #FBZ-193414]: netcdf 4 make check failure

> Hi Ed,
> I downloaded the snapshot and that got rid of the tst_flarge failure.
However, then I got an XFAIL:tst_failure on make check. I found this page:

> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/help/MailArchives/netcdf/msg04387.html
>
> suggesting I make distclean and re-run configure with --disable-f77 which I
did and I get the same XFAIL notice.

> I've attached the config.log and output of make check
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

Everything worked. That failure is expected (look a little further along in the
output for "All 4 tests behaved as expected (1 expected failures)"

This test is actually a test of the C++ API and its handling of exceptions.

So you are good to go!

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: FBZ-193414