[netCDF #YLE-912828]: NETCDF: Memory/resource leak in nc4hdf.c, netcdf

> Howdy Sam!
>
> Thanks for finding this resource leak!
>
> I am fixing now; I'll let you know when the daily snapshot contains the
changes.

> Thanks!
>
> Ed

Howdy Sam!

I have tried to rerun your memory leak test, but my compiler can't make
anything out of:

mallinfo().uordblks

So I can't get your test to work.

But I believe I have fixed the memory leaks, so if you get the netCDF snapshot
release, you can see if it passes your tests now. (Please let me know!)

The snapshot can be found here:
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/snapshot/netcdf-4-daily.tar.gz

Thanks!

Ed

Ticket ID: YLE-912828
Department: Support netCDF