[netCDF #RMC-938024]: error occured when install netcdf in make check

> Full Name: Joan Huang
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: netcdf4.0
> Operating System: Mac OSX 10.5.4&Absoftfortran 10.1
> Hardware: Mac Bookpro
> Description of problem: Dear sir :
>
> My download the netcdf 4.0 for my Macbook pro Mac OSX 10.5.4,Processor Intel
Core 2 Duo. Complier is AbsoftFortran 10.1.

> I set the path as follow:
> setenv FC /Applictions/Absoft10.1/bin/f90
> setenv F90 /Applications/Absoft10.1/bin/f90
> setenv CC /usr/bin/cc
> setenv CFLAGS "-DAbsoftProFortran"
> setenv CXXFLAGS "-DAbsoftProFortran"
> setenv CXX /usr/bin/c++
> setenv CPPFLAGS "-DAbsoftProFortran"
> setenv FLIBS -lU77
> setenv NETCDF /Applictions/netcdf-4.0
>
> Then I install netcdf
> ./configure --prefix=/Applications/netcdf-4.0
> make check
> After this the result show error message :
> ld: symbol(s) not found
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> link failed.
> make[2]: *** [nf_test] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [check-am] Error 2
> make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
>
> Do you have any suggestion that I can solve this problem.
> Thank you
>
> Joan

Sorry Joan, I can't tell from the information you provide. I need the
config.log file, and the full output of make check.

In this case the key info is going to be what was the compile command that
caused the error...

Please send me that info and I'll let you know.

thanks!

Ed

Ticket ID: RMC-938024
Department: Support netCDF