[netCDF #KJN-301947]: Writing a Subset of a 3-D Array to a NetCDF File

Hi Ben,

My first attempt to provide such an example also produced
unexpected zeros in the array to be written.  You may have found
a bug, but I will have to do more work to verify this and
determine whether it's just in the F77 interface or in the core
C library.  I also have to see why our testing did not reveal
this problem.

I'll send a follow-up when I know more.  But thanks very much for
sending the bug report ...

--Russ

Ticket ID: KJN-301947
Department: Support netCDF