[netCDF #JCI-302421]: Darwin Kernel Version 9.4.0

Hi Peter,

I think that binary should work OK on Darwin-9.4 alias "Leopard".

In fact I think it may even be mislableled and really be a binary for
Darwin 9.4, becasue currently the only MacOS X platform we have here
on which to build i386 binaries is a Leopard system ("mort").

But I'll Cc: the person who built that binary to see why it's labelled
darwin_9.3-i386 ...

--Russ

Ticket ID: JCI-302421
Department: Support netCDF