[netCDF #DXD-376053]: [netcdfgroup] Very strange problem with Fortran

Ian,

> All I have to worry about now is that all of the data is hyphens.. I
> expect I'll find out why, if not I'm afraid I'll be back! I'm sure I
> just need a drains-up on type conversion.

If the data are appearing in ncdump output as underscores ('_'), that's
the notation ncdump uses for fill values or missing data.  It means that
the data was not written yet.

--Russ

Ticket ID: DXD-376053
Department: Support netCDF