[netCDF #YFU-289009]: NetCDF intel APple (darwin 9.3 i386)

Helen,

I tried building netcdf-4 from source on a Leopard x86 MacOSX platform, and
it seemed to build and passed all the test OK, but the result appears to be
only
a netcdf-3 rather than netcdf-4 binary release, as it didn't link with the
HDF5 and zlib libraries.  We need to investigate the problem.  I'll let you
know when we have a gfortran-enabled netcdf-4 binary release for MacOS-X x86
platforms ...

--Russ

Ticket ID: YFU-289009
Department: Support netCDF