[netCDF #KXZ-269891]: Linker error using sample program

> Full Name: zhengpeng li
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 4.0
> Operating System: Windows XP
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> I tried to compile the simple_xy_rd.cpp using binary netcdf package under
DEV-C++ interface, gnu C++ compiler.  But got following error:

> [Linker error] undefined reference to `NcFile::NcFile(char const*,
NcFile::FileMode, unsigned int*, unsigned int, NcFile::FileFormat)'

> [Linker error] undefined reference to `NcFile::is_valid() const'
>
> I already included the libnetcdf_c++.a as library

When you build netcdf, did you run "make check?"

If so, the example were already built and run. Go to the example directory and
type "make clean check" to see how they are being built on your machine.

Good luck,

Ed

Ticket ID: KXZ-269891
Department: Support netCDF