[netCDF #AVQ-927685]: Ticket ID: KRG-285946

> Re:
>
> Ticket ID: KRG-285946
> Subject: nc_evarsize
> Department: Support netCDF
>
> As I've looked for a workaround, I tried another approach.  It returned the
same nf90_evarsize error on the nf90_enddef call.

> This time I created a new dataset (instead of trying to add the 3D variables
to the netCDF file with the 2D vars in it).  I used the following structure:

> nf90_def_dim (...)     3 times, once for each dimension
> do i = 1, # of arrays
> nf90_def_var(..., nf90_real, ...)
> nf90_put_att(...)
> enddo
> nf90_endDef(...)
>
> The -62 error code is returned by the nf90_endDef function.
>
> Lee

Howdy Lee!

I'm going to shut down this support thread, as I've already answered this in
another support thread.

Thanks!

Ed

Ticket ID: AVQ-927685