[netCDF #ABX-366174]: netcdf configure error

Hi,

> But I found only ftst_vars.F. When I compiled with ifort I got error:
> > /shared/IntelFort/bin/ifort ftst_vars.F

I think you need to specify where the netCDF library is installed
so the compiler can find it.  For example, if you installed the
libraries in the /usr/local/lib directory, you would need to use
something like:

  /shared/IntelFort/bin/ifort -I/usr/local/include ftst_vars.F -L/usr/local/lib
  -lnetcdf

If you did not run "make install", the libraries and include files
are not yet installed, so the above will not work yet.  If you
selected a different place to install than the default /usr/local,
you will need to substitute that in the example above.

--Russ

Ticket ID: ABX-366174
Department: Support netCDF