[netCDF #SQO-256869]: netCDF test FAILURES

Hi Laura,

These are all "Permission denied" errors, so I suspect the problem is
trying to run the tests in a directory in which you lack permission to
write to files.  Perhaps the source directories were unpacked under
a different user identity than you are using to run the tests?

If that doesn't help, we'll need more information to try to diagnose
the problem.  In that case, please send the information requested here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Reporting-Problems.html

Thanks.

--Russ

Ticket ID: SQO-256869