[netCDF #IQL-963023]: Building netcdf on BlueGene/P system

Hi Annette,

Our cross-compile expert is away for 3-weekd, but I'll try to help in
the meantime.

We have a report from a user that this worked for 3.6.1 on a bluegene
platform:

 F90=blrts_xlf90
 CXX=blrts_xlC
 FC=blrts_xlf
 CC=blrts_xlc
 ./configure --build powerpc32-unknown-gnu --host powerpc-suse-linux

Try that and let us know if it causes problems.  We also think that 3.6.2
will cross compile if in addition you specify two extra options to the
configure
script: --disable-fortran-type-check --disable-fortran-compiler-check

--Russ

Ticket ID: IQL-963023
Department: Support netCDF