[netCDF #DTX-704143]: netCDF 3.6.2 on mac OSX 10.5 with intel

Hi Tim,

It would help if you could send us the information requested here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Reporting-Problems.html

We don't have the Intel C compiler installed here, so we can't duplicate the
problem, but 3.6.2 builds
out of the box with /usr/bin/cc and a separately installed gfortran 4.3.0
20061230.

With the kind of error you are seeing, looking for the specific error message
near the bottom of the
config.log file from trying to compile and run the C program in conftest.c
often provides the
information needed to diagnose the problem.

--Russ

Ticket ID: DTX-704143
Department: Support netCDF