[netCDF #BGF-473127]: netcdf & gmt

Hi Julia,

The Fortran 90 functions work in a loop the same way that they work outside of
a loop, so there
are no special examples to illustrate their use in a loop.  However, I see from
your pseudo code
that you are not checking the return value of the netCDF functions you are
calling.  All of the
nf90_ functions return a value, they are not subroutines.  If you check the
return value, you
may find out what is not working.

If the return value is not equal to nf90_noerr, then you can print an error
message by using the
nf90_strerror function, as demonstrated in the Fortran 90 examples on

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/examples/programs

Also, I know you were only sending pseudo code, but did you declare "x" to be
an integer?:

--Russ

Ticket ID: BGF-473127
Department: Support netCDF