[netCDF #AQT-176214]: UNLIMITED dimension for F90/95

Hi John,

It looks like you may have the dimensions reversed in a couple of
places, which could give you a segmentation fault.

Fortran has the first dimension varying most quickly and the last
dimension varying slowest, but the CDL output of ncdump uses the C
convention with the first dimension varying most slowly and the last
dimension verying fastest.

Try these edits:

> real I_in(64, gates)
  real I_in(gates, 64)

> count(1) = 64
> count(2) = gates
  count(1) = gates
  count(2) = 64

> start(2)= 1
  start(1)= 1

I can't test this, so I may have missed something, but I think
that's the problem ...

--Russ

Ticket ID: AQT-176214
Department: Support netCDF