[netCDF #ART-274155]: Unidata opinion on proposed NetCDF format.

> Full Name: Peter Miu
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: Hi,
>
> I've just created a simply NetCDF format in CDL form to support the
calibration of spacecraft instruments.  I would value your opinion on my first
attempt.  The format is relatively small so it should not take too long to
assess.  If you can also comment on whether some other fields should be
included in order than THREDDS and IDV can be used with it, it would be much
appreciated.

> Regards and thanks,
>
> Peter Miu
> U-MARF Software Engineer.
> EUMETSAT
> Am Kavalleriesand 31
> 64295 Darmstadt
> Germany

Gutentag Peter!

Sorry it has taken so long for us to respond to your request! Last week most of
us were at the AMS conference all week, so we've fallen behind in our support
messages.

I asked some local experts here to look at your CDL. They may get back to you
with some comments.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: ART-274155