[netCDF #AEU-447947]: C++ API documentation for NetCDF4

Hi Sue,

No, the C++ API documentation won't be updated to netCDF-4 until after there is
a new C++ API
that supports the netCDF-4 extensions.  Development of a new C++ API wasn't
funded in the
original NASA grant, but we had a student develop a prototype netCDF-4 C++
interface last summer.
It's not complete enough for the netCDF 4.0 release, but it's on our list of
things to finish.

--Russ

Ticket ID: AEU-447947
Department: Support netCDF