[netCDF #NNS-961385]: nf90_put_var slows down erratically

I wrote:
> ... the fix will be in the snapshot release created tonight.

Oops, we discovered the fix involves more thought, so we may
not get this fixed until after the upcoming AMS meeting (Jan 20 to
25).  However, it appears that using the C order for chunk sizes in
the F90 call to nf90_def_var_chunking is an adequate workaround,
until we get a well-tested fix checked in.  So the advice I gave in
the previous response is OK, and you'll have to continue using it
until the bug you identified is fixed, which won't be by tonight.

Please let us know, if you get a chance, whether reversing the
chunksizes made things work.  Thanks!

--Russ

Ticket ID: NNS-961385
Department: Support netCDF