[netCDF #ASI-768248]: installation problems

> Hi,

> 3 of 6 tests failed
> Please report to address@hidden
>
> I have done the following on an mac (intel) system using ifort and icc
>
> tar -xvf netcdf-daily.tar
> cd netcdf-3.6.2-snapshot2007120802
> printenv > env_variables
> ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/intel/netcdf --disable-cxx | tee
> config_log
> make check | tee make_check_log
> tar -cvf compilation_problems.tar env_variables config_log make_check_log
> gzip compilation_problems.tar
>
> Rather than guess which info will be of interest, I've attached my
> environment
> variables and the output from the configure and compile stages.
>
> Do you have any advice you can give me?
>
> Thanks,
> Kraig
>

> --
> Kraig Winters
> Scripps Institution of Oceanography
> Dept. of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
> University of California, San Diego
> 858 822 3420

Howdy Kraig!

I think this is because of a know bug, fixed in the netCDF snapshot release
(available on the homepage).

Please see here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/other-builds.html#linux_ifort_mac_64

Please let me know if this does not help...

Thanks!

Ed

Ticket ID: ASI-768248
Department: Support netCDF