[netCDF #QQT-210180]: help for NetCDf to Tecplot

> Hi NetCDF support:
>
> I have not heard from a Unidate staff memeber answering my question. Could
> you please find someone to help me.
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Hongqing Wang

Sorry, this is not our code, and I don't know why it isn't working for you.

However, some of the errors you are seeing seem to imply that you are not
linking to the std C library. This should be handled by your compiler.

Sorry we couldn't be of more help. :-(

Ed

Ticket ID: QQT-210180
Department: Support netCDF