[netCDF #FTD-335729]: netcdf F90 - trouble linking

Howdy Tim!

Russ has asked me to give a try to getting netCDF working for you...

Let's try this, get the netCDF-3 snapshot distribution and try again from
scratch.

The distribution is available here:
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/snapshot/netcdf-daily.tar.gz

Unpack and build this, and tell me if it works for you.

In particular, do a "make check" which will run a bunch of fortran tests and
examples. If these work, then fortran can work for you too!

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: FTD-335729
Department: Support netCDF