[netCDF #RJB-698501]: Problems compiling netcdf-4 with pathscale

> On Jul 22, 2007, at 11:21 AM, Unidata netCDF Support wrote:
> >
> > Please send me the complete output of configure and make check, and
> > also the config.log file.
> >

> Ed-
>
> The requested files, the output ouf configure, make and make check
> (names should be obvious) are attached.
>
> -Rob

Thanks Rob!

The problem was that some functions were missing from the netcdf.inc file.
Apparently pathscale is more sensitive than other F90 compilers to this!

I have fixed the problem in netCDF-4, and am running tests now. Later today
grab the netCDF snapshot:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/builds/snapshot/index_4.html

and try again. Please let me know if it doesn't work.

Thanks!

Ed

Ticket ID: RJB-698501
Department: Support netCDF