[netCDF #TSK-113516]: Using netcdf in digitial visual fortran using

Hi Venkat,

Sorry, but our developer who does Windows is on vacation for a couple more
weeks.  It's possible that the DLL you got only has the C interface and not the
Fortran interface compiled into it.  Another possibility is that the DLL was
built with a different Fortran compiler than you are using.  We make available
several versions of a Windows DLL that were built with different Fortran
compilers.

Where did you get the win32dll.zip you are using?
Did you put the DLL in c:\system\win32 ?
Are you using the same Fortran compiler the DLL was built with?

Also, there is a dsescription of how another user built the Windows version of
the libraries from source here:

  http://wiki.nesc.ac.uk/read/glimmer-project?InstallWindows

--Russ

Ticket ID: TSK-113516