[netCDF #OQJ-918316]: cdf2fortran

Hi Guillaume,

re: cdf2fortran

The errors you list below indicate that the code being created by 'cdf2fortran'
has problems (i.e., the problem is not with linking).

If you learned about 'cdf2fortran' from our Contributed Software webpage,
please be aware that since we did not create the software referenced, we
provide no support.  In most of the links for the packages that use netCDF
there is
a link to a web site related to the package and/or an email address that
can be used to get support for the package.  This may be the case for
'cdf2fortran'.

Have you tried gennet.f instead of 'cdf2fortran'?  If not, you may want to
try it.  Here is the reference to 'gennet.f' through our contributed
software page:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  netCDF HomePage
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/

    Software  for manipulating or displaying netCDF data
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/software.html

      User-contributed software
      http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/software.html#user

        Unidata makes available a separate catalog
        (http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/contrib.html)
        http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/contrib.html

Scroll down in the last page to find the link 'gennet.f'.

Ticket ID: OQJ-918316
Department: Support netCDF