[netCDF #QTX-782575]: linking satellite data with info in a netCDF file

> I will look into that. I was hoping though, that I could awoid
> converting the netCDF files into text files cause that will increase the
> size of the file.

Yes, the alternatives I suggested in the last two paragraphs did not involve
converting the data into an intermediate text form, though I'm not sure that
was clear in my reply.  That would be the best way to go, if you have the time
and resources for programming a solution.  Use of a netCDF interface to a
scripting language such as python, perl, or ruby may be the easiest way to
accomplish tasks like this, if you have learned one of these scripting
languages previously ...

--Russ

Ticket ID: QTX-782575
Department: Support netCDF